• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

XP Turbo Kit Prices

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
I forgot to mention the air box under the headlights is also now deleted and all kits will come with the bracket to support the headlight surround at stock height. It will also come with a screen to cover the original intake opening. This bracket and screen can also be bought separately for those who don't run a turbo and run pod filters.

zaxxcmx925, did you get your questions answered?

Dave

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
looking forward to seeing these bad boys run in cooke this january!! I would love to throw a leg over one. my steering setup on my RT makes the stance like an XP, wonder how they will compare handleing wise, seeing as mine is +100 pounds probably!

hope they run good... 4 strokes like there pump fuel!!

T
May 25, 2008
Oroville Washington
A four stroker definatly will deal with pump fuel and boost to higher levels than a two stroke...but I have a plan...!!!

You can always ride my sled. It is a demo model for the season so come one, come all and try these bad boys out!!

Jake

D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
For sure everybody is welcome to come throw a leg over the sleds and give them a rip. It's all for fun.

Dave

looking forward to seeing these bad boys run in cooke this january!! I would love to throw a leg over one. my steering setup on my RT makes the stance like an XP, wonder how they will compare handleing wise, seeing as mine is +100 pounds probably!

hope they run good... 4 strokes like there pump fuel!!

A
Nov 21, 2008
i run a k+n filter through my hood on my xp because the stock intake kept plugging with the type of snow we had all year. i got rid of the airbox with some scab together brackets for the headlight. how much do you sell your brackets for?

D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
The brackets and the metal screen are $45 plus shipping and tax. I can get my pictures after Wednesday when they come back from powder coating.

Dave

i run a k+n filter through my hood on my xp because the stock intake kept plugging with the type of snow we had all year. i got rid of the airbox with some scab together brackets for the headlight. how much do you sell your brackets for?

T
May 25, 2008
Oroville Washington
No, Dave will not be at Haydays this season. He is busy busy putting kits together and putting out little fires here and there with the manufacturing process.

We will have sleds at various shows but not Haydays this season unfortunatly.

Jake

D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
Thanks for steppin in for me Jake.:beer;. I am busy with kits and other involvements and at this point I might send my sled out to Hay Days with friends. I do not want to step on Big Johns toes, but one good customer is going to have his sled in John's booth. If this is the case, I appreciate those involved in stepping up when I couldn't do it all myself. I need to stay and finish orders and "get ready" for what I hope is a very good year for R&D Custom Turbo Werx and all those involved. I am not on the computer much right now, but will be available via computer soon. You can call me with any questions you may have. 605-484-6822

Dave Halverson
R&D Custom Turbo Werx

No, Dave will not be at Haydays this season. He is busy busy putting kits together and putting out little fires here and there with the manufacturing process.

We will have sleds at various shows but not Haydays this season unfortunatly.

Jake

skidawg

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2006
Wausau, Wisc.
Dave, If you do send your sled to haydays with a friend, could you post on here where exactly it will be set up at? Alot of interest on this end.

T
May 25, 2008
Oroville Washington
OK guys, it is official! R&D Custom Turbo Werx will be making a showing at Haydays this year!

There will be an XP complete with our turbo system located with Big John in the SHR booth and Dave's personal XP located with the 509 Films/XXX Mod Rods Vent Kits booth!! Be sure to come by and check these two sleds out!

Jake

D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
Thanks to everybody who stopped by and checked out the sleds at Hay Days. We weren't ready for the show but, left last minute and made it. we will be at the Denver show coming up in a few weeks too. I will be back on the computer more now after I got some stuff moved around so we can speed up production on the kits. You can pm me or call for any questions you may have.

Thanks again to everyone.

Dave Halverson
R&D Custom Turbo Werx

D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
I assume you are asking about the bracket for the headlight and gauge support? If so, then I am not sure. The vents are made by XXXMODRODS, if they don't make them, then they will. You can link to them from my web site if you need the contact info. Call Brad and see. They might be close enough in the panel design to work. I haven't looked at the XR chassis close enough to be sure.

Dave

Does your vent screen/bracket work on the xr chassis????

Premium Features