• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Winter Knights Show in Spokane?

S

Sled169

Who all is going to the winter knights show in Spokane on Nov 8th?

Custom Decks will be there and we will have have a great special going on our sled decks as well as on Superclamps and SuperGlides.

Call today to pre-order a deck. You will not see prices this low on Custom decks again this season or probably ever again with the price of Aluminum going up the way it is.

W
Oct 29, 2001
Spokane
mc900....don't hold your breath. That show is dying.

The smart dealers are now bringing ATV's and UTV's to try and make it worth their while.

Visit winterknights.org and you will see why.

I heard that the department of revenue was going to be at the show making sure that out of state business' selling product pay their washington sales tax since the deal is taking place in washington.

S

Sled169

mc900....don't hold your breath. That show is dying.

The smart dealers are now bringing ATV's and UTV's to try and make it worth their while.

Visit winterknights.org and you will see why.

I heard that the department of revenue was going to be at the show making sure that out of state business' selling product pay their washington sales tax since the deal is taking place in washington.

It was a little slow last year, but looking at the vendor list there are a lot more vendors coming this time. I think a lot of people are staying close to home with fuel prices so the vendors are hitting more shows in hopes to see more people.

I think the IRS people are at all the Washington and Utah shows. They alwasy want there cut. That is why it is best for us to Pre sale the decks so we don't have to charge tax on an Oregon sale.

W
Oct 29, 2001
Spokane
If the customer takes possession of the merchandise at the snow show, legally, they have to pay tax, whether they pre-order or not. It is only exempt if it is picked up on Oregon or shipped, thereby creating a bill of lading.

The reason they do that is so that someone from out of state does not get a pricing advantage over the local dealer.

Most states even have a "Use Tax" so companies cannot buy a new piece of equipment in a non-tax state and then try to write off the cost of the equipment. If it is going to be used in the normal course of business, you pay tax.

Nuff about taxes.

Gotta love the gov.

T
Nov 26, 2007
coeur dalene, idaho
legally, the consumer pays sales tax where they recieved the goods, not from which state the order was placed. So if you deliver into washington, the customer pays washington sales tax, if the customer picks up in oregon, they pay the oregon sales tax. The state of washington is a bugger on this.
Speaking from expierence.

tim

S

Sled169

legally, the consumer pays sales tax where they recieved the goods, not from which state the order was placed. So if you deliver into washington, the customer pays washington sales tax, if the customer picks up in oregon, they pay the oregon sales tax. The state of washington is a bugger on this.
Speaking from expierence.

tim

Yep you are both right on that. If you take deliver in Washington we are suppose to charge u tax then turn it over to the state. But there are ways around all of that. All depends on what you want to tell them where you picked it up at.

A

Arctic Thunder

Dec 7, 2001
Lewiston, Idaho
Who all is going to the winter knights show in Spokane on Nov 8th?

Custom Decks will be there and we will have have a great special going on our sled decks as well as on Superclamps and SuperGlides.

Call today to pre-order a deck. You will not see prices this low on Custom decks again this season or probably ever again with the price of Aluminum going up the way it is.

PM me the price on a deck for a long box 04.5 dodge 3500. Would want to put two 162's M1000's on it.

I will be at the show to check them out.

Thunder

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
We'll be there with a trailer load of Better Boards. While it's one of the smallest sled shows that we do it's still fun. Always have a good time!

You can stop buy and see the brand new HOLZ Alpha-X suspension in our display sled. It's really cool!

03rmking

Premium Member
Mar 4, 2004
Spokane, WA
www.509films.com
509 will be there. Stop by for a free Wired energy drink and check out Mini's tricked out M1000!

booth.jpg

T
Mar 22, 2008
Athol Id
TreeDog Custom Bumpers

I'll be there peddling bumpers, with the Mountain Fit Hoods and XXX ModRods.
Hope to meet some more SW's!!
Please come check them out and say Helloooo!!! :cool:
Thanx
-T

Premium Features