• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone turned their rails up?

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
Has anyone done a rail turn-up mod on an XP? I would like to get the back 8-12" off the ground to make my 154 feel like a short track on the flat ground. I hear it is simple to take apart and put in a press to get the desired bend. I assume aluminum supports over the bend area for strength?

Anybody got a kit for this?

K
Nov 29, 2007
Kelowna BC
well thats a first of someone wanting to add a bend to them I have straightened alot of older polaris's, if you want I can give them a slight tip up and make a reinforcements if you like.

Ted,

Rick!

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Doo has kicked their rails up for the last couple of years - just look for the little kink in one of the lightening holes in summit Xp rails.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
same here, when i was swapping my track i could have sworn i hard landed a jump bad, but it was way to symetrical.

the bend just isnt that big so you might not notice it, my rev 144 and rt 162 both have tips a few inches behind where the rear suspension arm bolts into the rails.

Last edited:
Premium Features