• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

900 rmk turbo

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Twin pipes don't work.

There was only ONE person on the old forum in the Polaris section who turbo'd a 900 RMK without burning it up.

Was a major fuel/air mapping problem.

I think he sells the kit to the public.

IMHO you would be better off going to a 975 or 1140 like Anthony Oberti did with his RMK and not deal with the turbo.

S
Mar 12, 2008
On the internet
Turbo.

You are better off getting a different sled. The 900 is a piece of ****. It cannot hold together with the HP it already has. That vibrating garbage. That is why I went to a 800R engine in a REV. Much less vibration.

H
Jan 9, 2008
Woodland, WA
Guess your name says it all huh Sumitprick? Hope that answered all your questions Jr 900!
You are better off getting a different sled. The 900 is a piece of ****. It cannot hold together with the HP it already has. That vibrating garbage. That is why I went to a 800R engine in a REV. Much less vibration.

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD

Wow, those are some words of wisdom.... :face-icon-small-con

The 900 is a true Turbo sled. They dont run stock but with boost they really rip thats for sure. I've built the 900 turbos here in UT, MT, and Canada. They are great in the tree's and pointing up the hill. The last one I did with a automotive on 10lbs of boost runs with my apex on 14. It throws 87-90 grams of weight and just never stops pulling. We have 3 kits avaible now. The 53 Auro kit is a true boondocking sled. It dosent feel like a turbo more like a 200 hp big bore. The 66 series Auro kit is the best of both worlds and very fast. The auto kit has huge torq and is a real high HP sled. You do add all the weight with oil tank and more stuff such as pumps and etc.. Hope this helps ya out. If you got any questions give me a call at 406-539-3015

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
The 900 is a true Turbo sled. They dont run stock but with boost they really rip thats for sure. I've built the 900 turbos here in UT, MT, and Canada. They are great in the tree's and pointing up the hill. The last one I did with a automotive on 10lbs of boost runs with my apex on 14. It throws 87-90 grams of weight and just never stops pulling. We have 3 kits avaible now. The 53 Auro kit is a true boondocking sled. It dosent feel like a turbo more like a 200 hp big bore. The 66 series Auro kit is the best of both worlds and very fast. The auto kit has huge torq and is a real high HP sled. You do add all the weight with oil tank and more stuff such as pumps and etc.. Hope this helps ya out. If you got any questions give me a call at 406-539-3015

Did you guys ever wind up getting a kit together that would run reliably on pump gas?

I'm still debating on what to do for next year ... 975 kit w/ nitrous or a turbo ...

Help me decide hahah :) I'd prefer to not have to run race gas ...

A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak

lol wow. :rolleyes:

IMO, a $4k turbo for the REV is a lot of dough for only 210hp...

Premium Features