• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 Spring Fling May 2-4

D
Nov 27, 2007
Fear

dock, you don't need a shorty to jump

http://summitx.com/2008021507.html

Because I extend the hand and invite other's to ride dizzle just means I want you all to become better riders. It pains me seeing you struggle to conquer your fears while riding off 14" drops and I want to hep you be all that you can be. You can do it. I believe in you!

Last edited:

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
You can do your best to bag on us all you want......

If them dingleberries like dizzle and boondock from down south take themselves anymore serious than they already do, someone's head is going to explode.

... when I saw this video of your synchronized pooping, I felt left out.

It pains me seeing you struggle to conquer your fears while riding off 14" drops

..we take the sleds out every week and have a blast.

We don't care how good or bad people are as long as they have a good attitude and want to have fun they are OK in our book. We don't need to try and put others down to make ourselves feel better. I am sorry that we got sucked into your silly game, the keyboard can make people do things they would never do in real life.

Have a good one and hope you have as much fun sledding as we do

I'm all done pissing in the wind

peace

tudizzle

Last edited:
D
Nov 27, 2007
I'm not putting you down or bagging you? I in fact offered my hand in friendship and was going to drive all the way down there to meet you stiffs. You guys have the sense of humor of a tree stump.

First smeller hammer lol

DanB

Lifetime Membership
Jul 5, 2001
Several questions...
After everyone gets drunk that evening, do you all agree that you can look at shorty all you want but there will be no touching?

doood, trust me...gonzo or sober, I won't even look at your "shorty" much less touch it.

D
Nov 27, 2007
LOL Dan that's comforting to know

We need to get up soon and ride. How about doing the ski cooper deal again this year

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
Hmm, added to calendar 02-04 May 08.... only thing in there right now :D

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
I'll try to make it Jim. I generally don't go that far into the year. Usually I'm twisting the throttle on the CR250R:D

DanB

Lifetime Membership
Jul 5, 2001
We need to get up soon and ride. How about doing the ski cooper deal again this year

We'll probably do Cottonwood one day next weekend. The SKi Cooper thing would be kinda cool. Been a while since we did that one.

H
Nov 27, 2001
Bismarck, ND
Thanks for the PM to the thread Yammer! I will definately try to make it, the last time was tons of fun! This year im packing a 1010 and nitrous, so area 54 should be "doable" this year. Not sure if I still have the cahunas to attempt it though, havent been riding near as much since im living back in the flat lands:mad:. Anyway, ill get a hold of Adam and see if he is in for a May ride.

R
Nov 28, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Thanks for the PM to the thread Yammer! I will definately try to make it, the last time was tons of fun! This year im packing a 1010 and nitrous, so area 54 should be "doable" this year. Not sure if I still have the cahunas to attempt it though, havent been riding near as much since im living back in the flat lands:mad:. Anyway, ill get a hold of Adam and see if he is in for a May ride.

Hope you guys can make it - been too long....

A
Nov 6, 2001
Ashland, OR
Sounds like a good time! I would love to come but, I am supposed to go to a wedding in Vegas that weekend. We'll see, might have to ditch out on the wedding. I would rather go riding anyway! Good to see you boys are still tearing it up down there.

Premium Features