• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
During the Civil War, President Abraham Lincoln tried
to preserve the tenets of a constitutional democratic re-
public as set forth by the founders in the Constitution.
This proved to be a daunting challenge. After all, Lincoln suspended
the writ of habeas corpus, a power given explicitly to Congress, and
his administration arrested more than 14,000 political prisoners and
suppressed more than 300 newspapers.

J
Jan 15, 2010
He's doing a great job keep up the good work DJT im with ya.

So now it’s a great job to tell the world via twitter that he plans to launch missiles at Syria and that Russia should “be ready” to shoot them down? I seem to remember him screaming how terribly horrible it was that Obama and Hillary were telegraphing their military intentions and that he would never never ever do that and you clowns loving him for that?

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Trump showed compassion for the recent chemical attacks in Syria you have to give him that. You can tell it bothered him. But I didn't see that same compassion after the shootings in Orlando, Las Vegas, or Parkland. What time is tee time???????
Apparently Paul Ryan has had enough of him.

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Trump doesn't have a compassionate bone in his body Come ON!!! He just saw an opportunity to show the power of HIS military. Republicans have always used the idea of war as a way to boost their ratings on the home front. What a surprise they are talking about bombing someone else going into what no doubt!!! will be a shaky midterm election for the party in power. I have to say I am a bit surprise that all these life long republicans senators are retiring rather then standing up to Trump.

Bubba

Lifetime Membership
Sep 19, 2008
turkey ridge sd
Thank you Mr Trump for helping keep war's from being fought here at home i get it but there are those that cant see it. so im with you all the way. and many of the shotings in are county are people from other counties. but the dip ****s who buck you on every thing are the ones that say lets bring them in here. i dont get there way of thinking. crap they dont think thats what it is. like i said keep up the good work.

J
Jan 15, 2010
It's true.
Oh, it's damn true.

Yea, trillion dollar budget deficits, no wall, Obamacare still in place, mired in another Middle East conflict-its almost like your worst fears of what Hillary would have done in office have come true...

Are you actually so naive to think that the $150 million fireworks show hit anything other than some empty warehouses in Syria? Your great leader said it was coming 3 days prior, anything they wanted to hide was moved deep underground . Besides, if those were actually chemical sites why are there photos of people sifting thru the debris with no haz mat gear on the following day?? What would have happened to the population of Damascus if a chemical weapons facility right on the edge of town was bombed?

Donny could tell you he took the word gullible out of the dictionary any you sheeple would believe him.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Yea, trillion dollar budget deficits, no wall, Obamacare still in place, mired in another Middle East conflict-its almost like your worst fears of what Hillary would have done in office have come true...

Are you actually so naive to think that the $150 million fireworks show hit anything other than some empty warehouses in Syria? Your great leader said it was coming 3 days prior, anything they wanted to hide was moved deep underground . Besides, if those were actually chemical sites why are there photos of people sifting thru the debris with no haz mat gear on the following day?? What would have happened to the population of Damascus if a chemical weapons facility right on the edge of town was bombed?

Donny could tell you he took the word gullible out of the dictionary any you sheeple would believe him.

So you're saying you're not a fan of our great President Trump?

DaB4aP-VMAEuk4t.jpg

Premium Features