• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2009 Nitro turbo 270hp pump gas $5,000.00

ttheat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 2, 2007
2009 Nitro turbo 270hp pump gas $5,000.00 New Info sled history you might wat to read

Blue and white xtx
Ez-Ryde
162 challenger ex
Trail tank
Shockwave
Lefty
Powderlites 270hp pump gas turbo
2461 miles
$5,000.00
Can send pictures.
Troy
541-910-7115
tp1968@hotmail.com

image.jpg

Last edited:

ttheat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 2, 2007
This is giving this sled away.
Powderlites fixed Outlaw motor sports install in only 20 plus hrs.

When I got this sled back from Outlaw Motor Sports the sled did not run and I had a box of broken parts.

Outlaw motor sports had my sled almost the whole season so it isn't like I didn't give them a chance to make it right.

I didn't get to ride my sled the first year because they couldn't make it run.
I should say I did ride sled it didn't have enough power to go up a gradual incline.
Outlaw motor sports tried to charge me for the EZ-RYDE axel wheel falling out. I was with them trying to get my sled fixed. They did not lock tite the bolts.

My trail tank when Dustin tool off to replaced my hacked up wiring harness they almost burnt the shop down. The return line had been drilled to big so as soon as Dustin started to move the tank the fitting fell out and gas was flowing out of the hole next to wood stove.

Outlaw motor sports loaded my sled int my pick up with a forklift and handed me a box of broken parts.

I don't call that a turn key sled.

I purchased a turn key sled from them.

Powderlites has great coustomer service. Dave and the guys could not believe someone could hack up a sled so badly.

The EZ-RYDE was installed with so much front end pressure that you had to tow the sled to the snow.
I had to fix that. Several calls to EZ-RYDE and a friend and now is right.

This turbo runs like is should. I don't know of anything wrong with this sled.

After I got back from driving the sled to Dave at Powderlites shop in Sicimus BC. I still had to get my hacked up wiring harness replaced again.

This time I took it to Cycletown in Hermiston OR.
They replaced my wiring harness. I have never had another problem with the sled.

ttheat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 2, 2007
You could part this sled and and make money.

Any offers

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Outlaw motorsports uses a woodstove to heat their shop? If so, maybe they should change their name to outback motorsports?

ttheat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 2, 2007
Yes head shim.
Not sure on stainless
Yes I have a lot of pictures I can tex or email.

Premium Features