• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2002 CMX Rocket

T
Aug 13, 2012
Approximately 1300 miles, runs/ drives/ looks great, 800cc, pull start, 151" track, built and totally modified from the CMX factory, not modified by me in any way. Weighs approximately 415 lbs. CMX tunnel, led tail light, kevlar hood, Boss seat, pick/shovel storage under seat, Kick-*** air cleaners, SLP dual pipes and cans, Team clutch, Track-pak downloadable computer, Powder-Pro skis, CMX mountain strap & left hand throttle, Polaris bar ends, 3M thumb and hand warmers, CMX belt drive, Gates drive belt, Wilwood brakes, full length carbides, CMX billet front and rear suspension, Fabcraft carbon fiber trailing arms, Fox adjustable remote reservoir shocks, titanium springs, comes with one pearl white metallic hood and one chameleon purple/green/ red hood. Very rare machine, this is one of about 23 CMX's registered in the state of Colorado. This sled took a year to build after being ordered (I have the purchase receipt), and cost $25000 when new back in 2002 (that's equivalent to paying $33,000 for this sled in 2015). The price is not negotiable (the purple hood with paint cost $5k alone). This sled is located in Denver Colorado and is priced for a quick sale! I can be reached by IM to this website. I know Mark at CMX, and can attest that his service and support of these sleds is second to none. This machine is no joke, and anyone familiar with Cmx's will agree. Selling for $4500. You can find out more info on Cmx by looking at their website: http://www.crazymtn.com/

00W0W_fl6GTGWmNNM_600x450.jpg from phone 127.jpg from phone 297.jpg from phone 296.jpg from phone 299.jpg from phone 300.jpg from phone 301.jpg from phone 302.jpg from phone 327.jpg

T
Aug 13, 2012
Bump, still for sale... I'm finding that not alot of people out there even know what a Cmx is.... and how awesome it is...

Premium Features