• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2005 RMK 900, 2006 RMK 700, and Sled Deck

I am selling my 2005 RMK 900 which has Holz front arms and spindles, Timbersled intake, SLP exhaust can, SLP clutch kit, and SLP motor mounts. I have installed a 3 inch bar riser, and Polaris handguards. I also have the Polaris tunnel bag and gas can. I have never had any problems with this sled except for the tps being off and that has been fixed. I have run premium fuel and Blue Marble synthetic oil its entire life. There are a couple cracks near the hood strap which I repaired with a piece of aluminum and rivets. My wifes 700 has a SLP exhaust, 3 inch bar riser, SLP intake screens, and a Polaris tunnel bag. Both sled have Ice scratchers and about 1300 to 1500 miles. These were out first sleds and have been taken care of. Time for some new ones! I would like to get $4900 obo each.
I have a 2007 Silver Lake Mfg sled deck. I bought this before and really want a toy hauler now. Sled deck is great for those tight snow parks, and just going for day trips. These sell for over 2 grand, but $1500 obo would take mine. Go to www.sledeck.com and check out the beaver tail deck. If you want both sleds and deck we could work out a deal! Let me know, call Bill at 541-520-0877. I will seperate as well. I can e-mail pics too.

Premium Features