• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2003 Summit 550F 159

J
Dec 10, 2007
FOR SALE 2003 SUMMIT 550F NEW PRICE
$1800.00 make offer

159" TRACK
8" HANDLEBAR RISERS
COVER
5.7 PILOT SKIS
2200 MILES
CAN (NOT SURE BRAND)

Runs great, sled is in overall good shape no damage. Great starter mountain sled for kids or beginer rider. Kids and wife out grew it so we no longer need it. It has been a great sled for us. Located in SE Washington (Clarkston) we travel between here and Sandpoint quite a bit and can help deliver it if on the way. Pics from last year, kid is 15yo 6'4" 180lbs and took him almost everywhere he wanted go. Just a little under powered in some situations for him. But would be good for the right person.

skidoo 550.jpg skidoo 550 2.jpg

Last edited:
J
Dec 10, 2007
It does ok. It doesn't have a lot of pop out of the hole but it does handle it. It is great for kids or beginners. I refer to it as the tank because it just keeps crawlin not alot of power but enough to get you in trouble. It is a good sled to learn on. My 16 year old who is in the picture is 6' 4" 185lbs and it has taken him most places he wanted to go up untill know, maybe not as fast as he wanted. Know it's time to hand down my 800 so we can both upgrade.

Premium Features