• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mule Pro

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Anyone have one? Just looking for some reviews.

Thinking about getting one for on the farm primarily for plowing, picking rocks, checking fields and doing yard work. They have a huge box, large “cab”, and sounds like they are about a reliable as anything. I checked one out the other day and it seems well built and looked easy to work on. Only concern is that they are slow (45mph max) but I honestly will likely never go much more than 5 miles from home, so I’m not too concerned about that. Price on them seems very good... and they come with 3 year warranty. Seems like a smart buy to me. What do you guys think?

Thanks

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Ended up picking one up today. Pretty stoked on it.

Got a carry over FX EPS, $11264 OTD. Thing is super quiet, rides like a caddy and seems to go plenty fast for what I will ever do with it. Box bottom is lined with steel and measures 55x55", comes standard with doors, and 3 years warranty. Also has a motor closer to that of a car engine than atv… stainless exhaust, full size battery, all sorts of neat stuff. Seems like a lot machine for the money. I would definitely check one out if your in the market for a side by side. Ill report back when I get some miles on it!

Premium Features