• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NEW Alternative Impact "TRUE" clearance a arms

alt

Lifetime Membership
Jan 7, 2010
Livingston
www.alternativeimpact.com
New for this season we have the "TRUE" ground clearance arms. These are truly arched arm at both the front and rear tubes. Pictured are for the 36-38" adjustable ski stance. They are a direct stock replacement with benefits. Same geometry as the 850, will also be available for the 2013-18. Save and reuse your expensive aftermarket shocks from your 2016-18 axys, these will maintain the same ride height and geometry as the stock 2019 36". We haven't been able to post everything yet on the website, but we will have a lower only kit for $449.00. Complete kit is $595.00. Both kits come with absolutely everything to direct bolt on (reuse bulkhead axles). Standard colors as always, red, black and working on the lime squeeze when we get the color dialed in. Thanks for looking!
Dan

IMG_2238 (Small).JPG IMG_2234 (Small).JPG IMG_2255 (Small).JPG IMG_2244 (Small).JPG

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
So I am guessing the lowers can be used with factory uppers on the 2019?

alt

Lifetime Membership
Jan 7, 2010
Livingston
Correct, they absolutely can be used in conjunction with the stock rmk 2019 uppers, actually a better route imo. Obviously no weight savings with the cromoly so that way going with the lower kit a guy can utilize the weight savings of the stock uppers unless you want the whole kit and have a complete look or spare parts. They are all in the heavy duty version, we also added some strength to the titanium arms which added VERY little as far as weight. I'll get some weight savings numbers later for the Ti kit.

Last edited:

alt

Lifetime Membership
Jan 7, 2010
Livingston
So the lower moly kit adds 1.42#

Ti kit is 2.42# savings
Again this would be for the 19 rmk, so we're comparing apples to apples.
I haven't gotten to it yet but because people jump from sections, we do have these for the Doo 36" as well. Just waiting for arms to get back from powder coat to post.
Thanks guys
Dan

Last edited:

pauly815

Premium Member
Oct 9, 2011
park city ut
Anyone have thoughts on witch Alt 36'' kit to go with on a new 18 Axys 163 2.6? Is the new 19 geometry that much better? Had an Alt 36'' on my Pro and loved it.

Visi

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Paradise, CA
I really like mine. I'll admit that the instructions are lacking and leave much to be desired but, I'll be purchasing again. What is the exact issues with your set and can you include pictures?

OrangeKowJumper

Lifetime Membership
Jul 31, 2010
this are all machined wrong. I got two sets that were both junk. Buyer beware.
buyers are well aware AI makes a good product. .did you contact them to see what they have to say about your issue with your arms?

509_Colton

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 30, 2012
Yakima wa
this are all machined wrong. I got two sets that were both junk. Buyer beware.

Isnt it against the terms and service to create a profile just for bashing? This account only has 2 post, both on post about alt impact products both providing no photos or proof of problems yet being verbally aggresive.

And for full disclosure i have a alt impact 36" on my sled, the owner messaged me back multiple days in a row well after business hours. The kit also fit and performs great for me

L. Perry

Premium Member
Dec 4, 2015
I don't know how many sets of Dan's a-arms I have run and installed.
They are top notch and customer service is awesome. Don't know who the guy is that's trashing them but he should go away!

big scott

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 22, 2009
I've had two sets, one the old style and now have the true arch style. I love both,, easy to install, nice finish and durable. The service both before and after the sale was great. i think i called Dan at 9am on a Saturday, he helped with the question i had. every unlikely you get would get services like that from many other companys.

matchrocket

Premium Member
Mar 2, 2016
Boise
I second Dan's great service. I have the original set on my 16. Go through joints about twice a year and the arms are in great shape! Curious what the new geometry gets you.... can you mix the new lowers with the old style uppers?

Can I sill run the 16" oem length shock with the new true clearance lowers?

Premium Features