• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Product Review: Oakley Prizm Goggles (Revolutionary FLAT Light Lenses??)

Hanging in there
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2009
somewhere in South East Idaho
so it wasn't the goggles that made ya hit the tree!!!! relly glad to hear the reports on these though!!! awesome write up! i will look forward to hearing more about them in the future! Thanks

chevyman0400

Lifetime Membership
Jan 2, 2009
Rigby, Idaho
Not worth the Money!

I was actually on this ride with Chris. I had the opportunity to wear these Oakley goggles on 2 different occasions during the day. I was mostly wearing my personal KLIM Radius Pro goggles. I was not at all impressed with the Oakley goggle. The fitment was horrible and the clarity and sharpness was no better than my KLIM goggles. In fact, I think it was worse. I feel these goggles would work well for a skier or snow boarder. They do not work well though for sledding, especially the style and fitment going onto a helmet. I will definately stick to my $120 pair of KILM goggles comapred to these Oakleys at $260 a pair! Just my 2 cents!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
<hr style="color:#e8e8e8; background-color:#e8e8e8" size="1"> DAY 2 REPORT.

Finally had the opportunity to spend a 2nd full day with these goggles on under another day of overcast flat light.

These goggles continue to flow more air through them than my others, and "some" snow dust as well. If you tend to build up more face heat, you might really appreciate the added airflow they offer?

I still fail to see any substantial difference in snow depth perception from these to my KLIM, so long as I am going from Rose colored to Rose Colored lenses.

For me, and those I have been riding with, we simply do not see the difference that the manufacturer claims.

I will offer these goggles, worn TWICE, for $200 to anyone who would like them.

Premium Features