• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Simmons Flexi Ski Video And Awesome Boondocking

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
I have had the gen1 and loved them at the time, loved the gen2 on my apex sleds with turbo and now have the gen3 on my 1100t and absolutely love them! They are without question the best skis on the market today!

Had the Gen 2's and loved them.........

Put a set of Gen 3's on my M1100T and it changed the sled completely. Great flotation, and zero darting down the trails.

W

Warp Ridrez

Jul 3, 2011
Ya we been testing out the skis and I have the Gen 1 set and the Gen 3 on my pro and have to say they make the sled just crazy maneuverable going through those trees is cake. The Gen 2 skis on any heavy 4 stroke is the only way to go so you just can go places even the Gen 3 skies for tree riding is un beatable.

W

Warp Ridrez

Jul 3, 2011
Good video!

Which version Flexi-Ski is recommended for the Pro-RMK? Will it perform better than the stock Gripper ski?

akrevrider

You Need the Gen I skies thats what i have on my Red Pro in the Video and I will tell you there is nothing out there that will make you sled handle like a dream. It is like you sled thinks before you do it is sweet. Great power steering.

05M7

Jan 2, 2008
No those are white gen 1s and they were limited made but the gen 3 sets can come with a white strap.

Alright thats what i have, when i bought them i got the last set. making sure cause they told me they wernt making the gen 3s in white and id be pissed if they did

Premium Features