• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ANY ONE upgrade to a paid member yet?????

J

JustinB

Dec 21, 2008
Just Noticed the link today under UserCP!

Last edited by a moderator:
T
Nov 26, 2007
Rigby ID
I never was able to read (open) any of the info, so I'm not sure what it gets you...I have no problem paying for a service, it's just that the info and number of posts (and people doing the posts) is way down...
i'll wait and see ...

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
dang, weren't they supposed to fix a bunch of things before this happened? Like the swapmeet, like the subforums... :face-icon-small-con

oh, and not yet..

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
so much for the "at least next fall before it is pay site"..whats it been 4 months?funny..after all the changes...complaining..promises..the site is no faster or better then it was last winter..although there isnt near the peeps on here anymore..or near the good tech that was here before.....gonna get real interesting now when all the fence walkers get off on one side or the other....

D

diggerdown

Apr 25, 2004
Deer Park Wi.
No, if I gotta pay a third party to give someone else advice or vice versa so the third party can make a profit from our combind knowledge it just seems wrong.
There are other places to do it for no charge. It's not the money, it's the principle of the thing. Thats why they sell and profit from advertising.

R
Nov 27, 2007
Newport, WA
No, if I gotta pay a third party to give someone else advice or vice versa so the third party can make a profit from our combind knowledge it just seems wrong.
There are other places to do it for no charge. It's not the money, it's the principle of the thing. Thats why they sell and profit from advertising.
Very well said!

I have not paid, nor will I for the reasons stated in the quote above.

togwotee9

The Baconator
Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2008
Council Bluffs, IA
ScarJo_popcorn.gif

T

Team Wild

Aug 13, 2008
Belgrade, MT
I am on the fence and waiting to see what way Snowest pushes me. Its in their hands. It really really don't want to pay but I like the info I get here. Not sure if there will be anyone left by the time the smoke settles.

Premium Features