• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

All this new stuff that is coming!

undergroundrmk

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Craig, Colorado
If there is indeed new equipment coming and more changes and you really want people to stay on this site maybe you should have approached it differentlY! Like most of the people on here I don't post alot unless there is a question! I have been on here since it started my post count is low and will probably stay that way just like to read information that the more knowledgable on this site have! I do try to post when I have information someone wants! Going to be a sad day if everyone quits this site! Some of the comments made by Christopher are definatly not professional for his position he is not a hard core snow freak like alot of the people on here so it is hard for him to understand those that are! We live and breath snow for the most part and just want a place to BS! I don't have a problem putting out 10 bucks a year for a site but we should at least get to try before we buy cause this place is slow! I am on this site way to much according to my wife so if it goes away gives me more time to do other things I guess! I am going to change sites I guess for now! Thanks for a GREAT TIME WITH A GREAT BUNCH OF PEOPLE! LOL CAN'T EVEN TYPE IN THE OTHER SITE WITHOUT IT CHANGING TO SNOWEST! ANYWAY THANKS FOR ALL THE GREAT TIMES AND PICTURES!

Last edited:
Premium Features