• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

"It appears you have not yet registered with out FREE community..."

J
Dec 15, 2008
Orofino, Id
So my computer at home is set up to remember me, but today logging in on someone else computer the banner across the top of the screen said: "It appears you have not yet registered with our FREE community. To post, chat and enjoy our advanced features, please click here to join..."

Now I haven't been a member of this site that long, but started coming here to read the great information and check the snow conditions around the Blue Mountains and McCall. Seeing this banner reminded me when I was not yet registered, but then decided to join this FREE forum to contribute and gain knowledge. But it seems now more and more forums are closed down to the free users and we are supposed to pay to access information provided from other people who pay the publishing company? Kind of seems like the publishing company is just trying to make money everywhere they can. I subscribed to SnoWest magazine after visiting this site and now I'm expected to pay for my magazine subscription plus the use of an internet forum?

I usually don't like to rant and $30 for three years isn't much, but add it the $40 for my magazine subscription and that’s $70....kind of seems like inflation on what the info bar poses as a FREE community....

Premium Features