• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MBRP Can ROCKS on new Viper

S

stingray719

Jan 22, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
stingraymods.com
Got mine today and I put it on the bone stock Viper with 2 miles on it to test. Only thing from stock is primary spring change with 3mm spacer. WOW that can made a difference as far as "seat of the pants dyno" going down an asphalt side street .

VERY PLEASED! As long as it does not get louder or come apart I will be one happy camper. Only criticism would be it has a little bark when wound up but I guess that is unavoidable. Its not real loud just noticeable.

I can't believe the change in this Viper with just the clutch fix and this can.

Admin, if this is not an approved vendor please excuse me and delete this post.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
This one?
http://mbrpsnow.com/index.php?page=products&part=1014

<table><tbody><tr><td><b><big>Part #: 333T805</big></b></td><td align="right"><b><big>$269.99

</big></b></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"><b><big>2014-2014 YAMAHA Viper (All Models)
Sport muffler, slip-on</big></b></td></tr></tbody></table>

8 more HP and 5lbs lighter
Improved flow over stock
Stainless steel body
All hardware included

S

stingray719

Jan 22, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
stingraymods.com
This one?
http://mbrpsnow.com/index.php?page=products&part=1014

<table><tbody><tr><td><b><big>Part #: 333T805</big></b></td><td align="right"><b><big>$269.99

</big></b></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"><b><big>2014-2014 YAMAHA Viper (All Models)
Sport muffler, slip-on</big></b></td></tr></tbody></table>

8 more HP and 5lbs lighter
Improved flow over stock
Stainless steel body
All hardware included

Yep, that's it. I was skeptical about the 8 hp gain but after trying it I would think more like 10 hp gain judging by seat of the pants. And after this post I went out and started the stock muffler Viper and then the MBRP can one and up to about half throttle they were the same. MBRP just had a little sharper bark up top but not bad.

Premium Features