• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

In dire need of a 2014-15 Viper

M

Marc WRP

Apr 27, 2009
www.wr-products.com
WRP is developing a new seat for the Yamaha Viper and will need a sled to use for tooling and fitment. We will need the sled in Orem Utah for about 2-3 weeks. I can pick up the sled if needed.

In return we will provide you with a new seat installed.

Call, email or text Marc

801-205-2360 Marc@wr-products.com

I could use a 2014-15 XF 7000 Cat. they are the same sled.

Thanks

S

stingray719

Jan 22, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
stingraymods.com
WRP is developing a new seat for the Yamaha Viper and will need a sled to use for tooling and fitment. We will need the sled in Orem Utah for about 2-3 weeks. I can pick up the sled if needed.

In return we will provide you with a new seat installed.

Call, email or text Marc

801-205-2360 Marc@wr-products.com

I could use a 2014-15 XF 7000 Cat. they are the same sled.

Thanks

I assume you need the whole sled and not just the seat? I have two Vipers but they are in Colorado, sending seat would be no big deal but Orem is quite a ways away.

Matt@MPI

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2010
Marc it sucks we have 6 units 30 minutes north of you. These units are not the propriety of MPI so I don't feel good about loaning out other people’s stuff. Sorry wish I could help.<O:p</O:p

M

Marc WRP

Apr 27, 2009
www.wr-products.com
Marc it sucks we have 6 units 30 minutes north of you. These units are not the propriety of MPI so I don't feel good about loaning out other people’s stuff. Sorry wish I could help.<O:p</O:p

Hey Matt. Can i come down and look at one with the seat off? I think i can do it on a cat but i need to confirm if they are identical/

Premium Features