• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

delivery dates?

MOWER800

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Layton Utah
its almost time

:face-icon-small-hapI can't wait to see my new sled in my garage:face-icon-small-hap

tdblakes

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
my SB Assault has a 10/2010 delivery date according to the dealer... the rush pro r is scheduled for november... i couldn't see where the RMKs were on the list but i would guess october as well... the leaves are turnin and fallin off already, the itch is startin to really take over!

A
Nov 30, 2007
alaska
I just called my dealer, he said no exact ship date yet. but its shows 9/10. he said that it could ship as late as the end of sept. And if it does, 10-14days of shipping and its here.

I am getting more and more excited :D

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
I loaded one in the back of my truck last night from a dealer. 800 155 assault:face-icon-small-hap

cascadesnowjunky

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Kennewick WA
Wow, if you did not pick that up until last night, you did not take long to get that turbo fitted and installed. By the way looks awsome.:face-icon-small-win

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
Cant see it well in the picture but the airbox is oring fitted and has an intergrated blow off valve.

Not cutting or welding kit bolts on. This is the first prototype, so all productions will have alot better quality than this one.

Thanks
Justin Silbernagel

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
BASE PRICE: $3200.
With same packages as the raw chassis.

Give me a call or email if you have any questions or concerns.

I will get more pictures up later, I hauled it down to haydays to show a few customers of mine.

Also it will have a tunnel dump option, intercooler option, and a muffler option.

How its pictured its a 99% bolt on turbo kit. Just have to drill 4 holes in the throttle bodies for fittings.

Thanks
Justin Silbernagel

Premium Features