• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Assault 155 or Pro RMK 155

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
slow-poke..read your post and thought. "Hey there is somebody as smart as me on this forum...sweet validation and a fraternal brother of HIGH PERFORMANCE!"

Then I realized it was a question directed at what we must assume is me...oh well

mark it down as cheap and easy stuff that JUST works better then anything else available for what we do..................

answer sharp #6 1" square drive trim head black screws...box says western states fastening systems p#60303 www.westsys.com 1lbs box at home depot about $4-$6. Hack your track off just below the nubs (perfect is so that the entire nub area stays as one hacked off peice)..screw one per thickened or finger based are on each lug. Two in short lugs three in wide ones. Simple

O
Feb 25, 2010
i have an assault 155 coming but it will be like an orange pro when i am done, it will have a 39 inch ski stance with the assault shocks all around, c@a skis, powerclaw 153 track, whal drivers, some boost, and some other add ons.

C

cowboymann02

Jan 3, 2008
south sioux city,ne
Mtn800 did you say the sleds over in norway cost you about $24,000 US dollars???? was that correct???? Why didn't you look at having a sled purchased in the USA and having it shipped to you???? just curious. i am sure there are a lot of guys that would help a fellow sledder get what he wants and shipped for a small fee.

M

Mountain800

Dec 11, 2008
Norway
Yes it is sick how mutch we pay for a sled over here! But it is true! 160000 norwegian krone..for a new/stock sled...

C
Nov 28, 2006
Willow, AK
i have an assault 155 coming but it will be like an orange pro when i am done, it will have a 39 inch ski stance with the assault shocks all around, c@a skis, powerclaw 153 track, whal drivers, some boost, and some other add ons.

PClaw is a waste of $$$. I was seriously disappointed with it on my 2010 M8. A 08 stock XP 146 walked circles around me in light snow. I can't figure out why people talk so highly about this track.

Premium Features