• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

best aftermarket ski for Viper

Tomkat700

Lifetime Membership
Feb 26, 2013
Pierce, Co
From what I have read from various reviews the ski's are too narrow for the new Viper. I'm thinking of trying the Mohawk, but was wondering what you guys were thinking of using? I ride in Co and Wyoming in deep powder and trees.

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
i have heard that the skies that were on the demos are not the ones coming with the 2015 production sleds,but cannot confirm what they are coming with.so many skies so many opinions lol:face-icon-small-coo

S

stingray719

Jan 22, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
stingraymods.com
Powder pros are severe and make the steering feel heavy. The Viper Mountain is easy to steer so severe ski is not needed in my opinion. I took them off and put Polaris Gripper skis on and really like them. All you have to do is drill the bushing for the larger mounting bolt and put a spacer between the spindle and ski. Of course I spacered it so the skis are now 37 inch wide.

If on the cheap these Camoplast all terrain skis are 7 inch wide and can be bought for about 200 bucks delivered. Some small modifications needed for fit
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Camoplast-All-Terrain-Skis-Mount-Kit-6-Inch-Carbides-Arctic-Cat-Firecat-F5-M6-/251136694369?pt=Snowmobile_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a78e9d861&vxp=mtr

Premium Features