• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How to install 10" rear wheels? 0 9XP

mx100

Lifetime Membership
Jun 16, 2010
Livingston, MT.
I bought three 10" wheels last year, but didn't get around to putting them on my 09 xp. I have the 2010 new skid front shock and relocation done, and I have installed the rear scissor relocate brackets. The rear of the sled sits lower now, so I have built and am now installing drop brackets that drop the rear skid bolts 1". (Do I need to do anything with the front skid bolts?) I am wondering what I need to do with the stock axle to install the bigger wheels?

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
I bought three 10" wheels last year, but didn't get around to putting them on my 09 xp. I have the 2010 new skid front shock and relocation done, and I have installed the rear scissor relocate brackets. The rear of the sled sits lower now, so I have built and am now installing drop brackets that drop the rear skid bolts 1". (Do I need to do anything with the front skid bolts?) I am wondering what I need to do with the stock axle to install the bigger wheels?

Look for the "freedom axle" that will allow you to run the bigger wheels.

Premium Features