• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PRO RMK Decal wraps

T

TWITCH

Apr 30, 2009
Has anyone else seen any new decal wraps for the new RMK? I found this one of Chris Burandt.

burandt_june-1.jpg

tdblakes

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
It is from Arctic Fx and it is possible to buy it.

there is a bunch of Arctic Fx graphics up but there aren't images of them yet. No idea where that specific one is from, but hopefully Arctic Fx will have images of their new ones up soon!

P

Peevo

Feb 2, 2010
Sweden
They have not put it up yet. $299 + shipping. I will try to get another hood and a set of panels for this kit.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
They have not put it up yet. $299 + shipping. I will try to get another hood and a set of panels for this kit.

Kinda pricey... About $170 each for the side panels, about $400 for the hood.

But, the good news is, you can buy those parts now and get the graphics now while there is not a back log of orders (for the next week or so before it gets busy) and have those sukkers ready for the new riding season.

The side panels and hood are the same parts as the RUSH... so parts are available.

T

TWITCH

Apr 30, 2009
Decal kits

Those wraps look good! Has anyone seen an option for the tunnel wrap with the new kits?

tdblakes

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

haha funny stuff. whatever dude i think some wraps look sweet on the right sled. no different that ppl that powder coat parts, cut down the windshield, or polish tunnels... now polishing is a waste of time imo... but to each his own

Last edited:
T

TWITCH

Apr 30, 2009
Decals

Yep, I'm gonna ride one and hang the other one from my ceiling by my fireplace so I can look at it when I'm not riding.

S

snowmobiler

Nov 26, 2001
e.jpg

Premium Features