• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

99 600 goes, then stops, smokes belt

Nov 20, 2008
YAKIMA, WA
okay so basically you can roll the sled backwards a few feet hit the throttle. it will move a few feet forward. feels like you hit a brick wall and stops. then smokes the belt. spinning the secondary, it gets stuck in the same spot over and over again and will never pass it. you can spin it backwards and it will stop in the same exact spot. i honestly dont know where to start. let me know if u guys need some info. seasons coming up and i need to get on this!
Thanks.

retiredpop

Lifetime Membership
Jul 3, 2001
Calgary
A long shot here but it could be a tear in the track windows. Not all the windows were clipped in 99 so one may have tore out and now the track is being speared by the front of the rails as it turns.

rmkboxer

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Bonney lake WA
I would pull the chain case cover and I would bet the lower bolt has broken off. or you have something in your track that is catching.

Y

yardfarmer

Jul 30, 2004
Sw Iowa
ill look into it tonight. it would be nice if it was something in the track. my garage is such a mess it wouldnt surprise me thats for sure.

What..., like this!
bundleofmoney.jpg

Premium Features