• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Axys rear bumper with hitch options

W
Jan 9, 2016
I know I know!!! Why would I want to put a hitch on a SKS? Lol. But occasionally I pull a small sleigh when heading to the cottage for the weekend and want to bring along some supplies. When I spring ordered the salesman suggested the polaris heavy duty bumper with hitch option. Not 100% happy with the look and the lack of support for the bottom lip. Also the bolts stick out and it's only a matter of time until I rip my pants.

Any after market options? I've seen plenty of great rear bumpers but none with the hitch option.

Rbott

Lifetime Membership
Sep 11, 2012
Vermont
I would be interested in a hitch option as well. I was going to machine a square clamp to go around the B&M tube and then bolt a pintle style hitch to it. I was looking at a hitch from a Yamaha VK or the new Ski Doo hitch. They both have flat plates with a bolt pattern for mounting. The Polaris Pintle style is nice but a bit pricey at over $100 and requires a round tube for "receiver".

Premium Features