• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Riding bridger range?

Big D rmk700

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
New Ulm, Mn
I have noticed the last storms have hit them pretty good anyone riding there on Saturday? Would love to give them a try should be in Bozeman around 10!! If anyone wouldn't mind showing me and a couple buddies around that would be great!
Thanks Darren

C

carlc

Jan 23, 2008
helena mt
A friend was there last weekend and said the snow was incredible. Think he is going to cooke this weekend though. You might give a motorsports place a call

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J
Oct 7, 2011
Coming in next weekend to ride with a group and was thinking trying the Bridger range. We are self contained and sleep in the trailer. Any suggestions on parking and/or routes to ridable areas? Looked on Forest service snow maps and they don't really show any routes that lead to open riding.

Any help would be much appreciated.

K
Nov 20, 2012
Bridgers

The Bridgers have a lot and I mean a lot of snow But it is extremely dangerous right now!! A couple of my friends have been riding it a bit. They have set off avys pretty much every time they've been. This weekend looked to be the worst from the pics they took. looked like a couple of times it was really close. They are all experienced riders that ride smart! But its a bit sketch right now!

Premium Features