• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Track options for a 165

W
Apr 4, 2018
Is there any other options for 3" tracks other then stock? The paddles are starting to rip vertically on mine.

Would it be possible to run a 163 from a T3 if you changed the drivers? It would be nice to have something more durable, and the cost of a new track from the dealership is crazy

A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
Conquer 280 is the only drop in track that’s 3.5 pitch. But it’s durabilty and performance are worse then the stock track .

A drive shaft from a t3 will drop right in if you want to run oem parts, are not press drivers.

BIG JOHN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesoooota
I can doo a lot better than your dealer on a track-BJ

*interested in your track "as is" when you replace it

Last edited:

snoblind04

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Western Wyoming
Conquer 280 is the only drop in track that’s 3.5 pitch. But it’s durabilty and performance are worse then the stock track.

Can it really be less durable than the stock track? I've been careful with my stock track on the trail in and out and it's really starting to shell paddles. My 165 last year did the same thing. Last year I lost full paddles, this year it's half paddles.

I'd like to try a different track, and was hoping the Conquer would last longer.

A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
Can it really be less durable than the stock track? I've been careful with my stock track on the trail in and out and it's really starting to shell paddles. My 165 last year did the same thing. Last year I lost full paddles, this year it's half paddles.

I'd like to try a different track, and was hoping the Conquer would last longer.

Seen many pictures of them broke in half and paddles missing, it’s trencher of a track in certain snow conditions.

S
Jan 15, 2008
North idaho
Was he able to use the 165 rails with an offset axle and bigger wheels? Or did he put in different rails?

Still had stock rails, don t remember what he did with his axle and driver set up. May have seen it on another site but it seemed like a good option. Guess I've been lucky with my track cause I know I've ran some stuff over lol!:eyebrows:

Premium Features