• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris Ambassador

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I'm very happy to announce my partnership with Polaris Snowmobiles.
I will be working with them this year as an official brand ambassador.

I'm humbled that they selected me as one of their 25ish ambassadors, out of the 1000+ who applied. I'm certain there are great people out there who are already great ambassadors of the sport and weren't selected for this.

It feels quite a natural fit to represent a company who's product I have loved riding for over 23 years. In my 42nd year of snowmobiling, this will be a great season!

So what does that mean for me on this forum?
As a moderator, I herd threads and keep the peace. Sometimes I have to enforce the peace. My plan is to maintain the same approach to the forums at I always have.
I've always had a lot of fun in here, though it's changed a lot over 20 seasons. And I'm probably much different than I was as a younger man on here back when I started.
I've tried to help with technical information on here as much as I can.
I've tried to defend and protect the sport through the political advocacy.
I've tried to grow the sport with activities and promotion of youth riding and introducing new people to the sport.
I plan to continue this with the added spirit of Polaris Snowmobiles added to my focus.

The best thing about this is that I get promote the Polaris line because I like the product, not because they pay me to. And... I've already been asked several times...NO, they aren't paying me and they aren't giving me a free sled. Lol

attachment.php

Attachments

• PolarisAmbassador2018.jpg
    PolarisAmbassador2018.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 1,219

Merlin

Lifetime Membership
Oct 7, 2004
Medicine Hat, AB
Congrats Scott!

I have no doubt that that they picked the right man for the job........ :yo:

Now on that note we'd like it if you could see about bringing a youth / entry level deep powder sled to market with the specs. laid out by M.H. in the new release thread. It'd be good if it could be ready by next season...... LOL

Seriously though, it's good to see that Polaris will have a P.R. counterpart to Ski Doo's Norona.

I'm very happy to announce my partnership with Polaris Snowmobiles.
I will be working with them this year as an official brand ambassador.

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
Congrats also Scott hope they will take notice of input from a real world rider. I know it's hard for Polaris to a fix every issue because of bean counters.

Mentzel

Lifetime Membership
Oct 10, 2009
Seriously though what do “Brand Ambassadors” get out of the deal..? Work for free?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
Seriously though what do “Brand Ambassadors” get out of the deal..? Work for free?

Represent a company you have been loyal to for 20,30,40 years. Make personal contacts with people like Woog, Entz, Robinson, Curtis, Burandt, Potratz, and Skinner.

Get to ride sleds before they are released.

All your buddies have to call you the Ambassador.

Yeah ..... NFW, you would have to pay me for that too.
Hahahahahahaha.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Congrats Scott, guess your tag line is finally true:face-icon-small-win

After almost 20 years of that line in my sig...it's finally more realistic. As far as she knows!!
HAHA

Premium Features