• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Saws

line8

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
West of East
Not sure if I missed something and I'm not sure if this should go here, but....Is Saws still around? I might not be up to date but I haven't seen nor heard any info for a while.

line8

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
West of East
I'm not really asking about any state in particular. I'm in Wa. though, just haven't heard much info about anything in the last year or do.

An email was sent out to WA SAWS members a few days ago. You should have received it if you are a member and your email address is the same if/when you signed up.

I think many pro-motorized public land access groups have pretty much given up posting their info on snowmobile forums, because it is extra work to post and track the posts, that also seem to bring little extra results.

That is probably why you don't see much posted lately.

Hope this helps with your question.

blindman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
thank you saws

thanks saws for all you have done for the teannaway and wenatchee mountains. and other Washington areas!!!

your efforts are key in keeping our areas open.

without your help at the forest service and other levels of government we would be lost.

thank you!!!

thanks saws for all you have done for the teannaway and wenatchee mountains. and other Washington areas!!!

your efforts are key in keeping our areas open.

without your help at the forest service and other levels of government we would be lost.

thank you!!!

Thank you Chris, and thank you for being a SAWS supporting from the beginning. We greatly appreciate that and your continued support.

I am frustrated with all of the planned closures as much as the next person, but there is only so much SAWS or any other pro-access group can do with limited resources (people and finances).

Personally I have sold my sleds recently due to knee issues. Might as well shoot me now. :-( I hope to get back into sledding down the road soon.

I just recently received an email about another planned closure in the Liberty area east of Cle Elum. Hopefully I can review it and get something out about this when I find some free time.

Last edited:

line8

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
West of East
I should add, I joined. Thanks for the info so I can get in the know and hopefully be a better supporter.

Premium Features