• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

AXYS HEADLIGHT CONNECTOR

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
Alright, who here can help with with finding the correct plug for the Axys headlight? Needing the female connection on the headlight it self.

J
Sep 18, 2011
Western Maine
I just ordered some pins, seals and connector bodies from Newark electronics this week for my tether install. (axys 850) It took some homework but parts were cheap and no minimum order qty. Good pictures on the site to help with connector identification.

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
Well that looks like what I am looking for! Expensive little guy!

It can be found for around $35 or so, but it was super easy to clip off the wires I didn't need vs. fumbling around trying to assemble the connector from scratch. At that time, I didn't have the required tools to assemble these types of connectors, I do now, so I would probably buy the required pieces needed to assemble the connector.

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
It can be found for around $35 or so, but it was super easy to clip off the wires I didn't need vs. fumbling around trying to assemble the connector from scratch. At that time, I didn't have the required tools to assemble these types of connectors, I do now, so I would probably buy the required pieces needed to assemble the connector.

Ya just ordered the GM one from Amazon. Not to bad. Going to run other lights from it with my skinz hood.

Premium Features