• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HAS ANYONE EXPERIENCED A 2019 AXYS 850 ENGINE FAILURE ?

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
This is better than hacking the Polaris factory computer with engine failure information. Snowest is like real time engine failure reports. Any brand, any time right here on SW. This site rocks.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
Would like to see some more info/proof... But oil in the gas and they wills top running and not start again. But if there is a issue would be nice to see some more actual info.

jakey-boy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 10, 2009
Idaho Falls
instagram.com
Sounds like the score is tied 3-3 so far.

3 Alpha snow flaps to 3 850 Engines.

:rofl: :sorry: I had to. Hopefully these are isolated I got a lot of friends on new 850s I want to have a good winter.

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
Uncle picked his up on Friday. Went for a break in ride on the lake on Saturday. He called me and asked if it was supposed to be governed to 7000 rpm, he says it’s feels like it’s purposely doing it. I didn’t think they had that built into the break in period. And at this time he had 20 miles on it, but on his way back to the cabin it started throwing check engine light and dying, he barely made it back to the cabin. It’s at the dealer since yesterday morning, straight into the shop and no word yet what’s wrong with it.

I wonder if the fuel pump fix was not caught on this sled...

B

Bennet73

Nov 20, 2017
This 850 only had gas in the tank, and the dealer is aware of the issues of putting any oil in the tank. They also had known about the fuel pump issues. Dealer is located an hour from Polaris in Roseau MN and are in direct communications.

From talking to my uncle it sounds like a wiring-electrical issue.

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
One sounds like a oil line came off, the other had low voltage from the ecu, that mabe leaned it out.

MDEVO

Chic Chocs Addicts
Lifetime Membership
Oct 21, 2011
Oshawa, ON,Canada
If anyone wants to hear of a blow up, my buddies new Alpha blew at 70kms. Electrical issue took out oil pump.

None of the 850's have gone down cause we have no miles on em......lol

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
If anyone wants to hear of a blow up, my buddies new Alpha blew at 70kms. Electrical issue took out oil pump.

Isn't the oil pump completely mechanical?

Premium Features