• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

850 patriot Accessories

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
B&M Fabrications make great stuff, looks good, great quality and their powdercoating matches and there good to work with!

cvcustoms

#getsomegetthere
Lifetime Membership
Sep 10, 2018
www.cvcustoms.com
There are a ton of different companies out there for bumpers now days. I have had skinz next lvl on my 15 and went to a B&M on my 16 and did a ton of looking around this year and went back and forth between backwoods bmp and B&M but ended up sticking with B&M in the end. I think both make great products but the abuse that my B&M has been through and how it held up made be stick with B&M.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

N
Apr 9, 2010
Soldotna, AK
I bought and installed one of the new Polaris monarch bumpers because it was relatively inexpensive and available. The good - super light, looks good, lots to grab on to. The bad? Maybe too light? I guess we will see how it holds up.

C
Jan 9, 2013
maine
There are a ton of different companies out there for bumpers now days. I have had skinz next lvl on my 15 and went to a B&M on my 16 and did a ton of looking around this year and went back and forth between backwoods bmp and B&M but ended up sticking with B&M in the end. I think both make great products but the abuse that my B&M has been through and how it held up made be stick with B&M.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As far as front bumpers go i’ve Tried them all haha. I’m no Chris burandt, but I enjoy doing it, I usually just run out of talent and have hit everything but the lotto

first was a skinz, looked good but is thin metal and welds weren’t good, could fold the bumper in half with it in hand, didn’t really provide any additional protection.

Next was BM fab, zero flaws rugged, perfect welds, looks good. Will protect your sled.

My best friend is the owner and fabricator of backwoods bmp, and I’m finally going to run these bumpers this year. I’ve been the biggest critic, nitpicking every little thing, and giving feedback and what not from a different point of view. The quality and workmanship is every bit as good as BM. For a person choosing between the two it just comes down to which one you prefer the looks of. The BM is a little slimmer looking and the backwoods just a little thicker with a skid plate piece built in.

That’s just my experience, but if other people are like me I like to find some first hand reviews of products I’m looking at buying. Hope it helps

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
B&M has always done me well on bumpers... great quality.

For me... the decision revolves around how it attaches to the bulkhead at the top... and the ability to take a hit.

I really don't subscribe to the "sacrificial" mindset of any bumper as the cost of minor impacts... pipes, plastics, motor mounts etc etc is more than a bulkead repair... and if the bumper is stout to start with... it will tie things together and prevent most of this.
My 2¢.

P
Dec 13, 2011
Mounted a Monarch on the new 850 over an ultimate skid plate. Fits tight, doesn't look like it will collect snow/weight. Looks awesome. Any extra protection is better than stock. The only issue was the center mounting bolt was too short. Installed a longer bolt from an older kit I had that matched.

N
Dec 19, 2010
The B-Power has no photos of the underhood attachment points/method.

Anyone have that?

Same two bolts and location as factory, one side has the ground wires and the other the spring bracket.
Can get pics if needed, pretty happy with their rear bumper as well.
Great customer service.

Premium Features