• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Memes for today

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
32116714_1768728756483356_8848333658617020416_n.jpg

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Wow indeed.

This isn't Kennedy we're talking about. This guy was the republican nominee for pres. in 2008. Lets kick the guy with brain cancer in the head just for good measure, you know.

If you ask me Trump has brought out the very worst of the "right" in droves.

How he keeps getting elected is the BEST argument for TERM LIMITS ever made!

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
Term Limits Bonus!

I Have a new idea!

What if for every 4 years in office, you had to spend at least 6 months of it in prison? Then you could stay in office as long as you like, provided you're willing to do your time. Plus, then all these folks bending & breaking the laws & rewriting them to make it right just have an automatic prison sentence built in. Not to mention an admission of guilt.

:bowl:
I'm all for Term Limits. Orrin Hatch makes me ill. And now he gets to hand over his legacy to Mitt Romney. Why anyone should be in any one office for more than 2 terms is absurd, especially given what it turns them into.

19hezp.jpg

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Wow indeed.

This isn't Kennedy we're talking about. This guy was the republican nominee for pres. in 2008. Lets kick the guy with brain cancer in the head just for good measure, you know.

If you ask me Trump has brought out the very worst of the "right" in droves.

You do realize that is a meme, and our great President Trump never said that, right?

Idcatman3

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
You do realize that is a meme, and our great President Trump never said that, right?

You do realize that I at least was responding to the person who posted it, as them ostensibly agreeing with the sentiment, regardless of who said it?

It's this kind of thing that "Great President Trump the Great" (BTW, when did we start using honorifics for our presidents, a la the kings we got rid of 200 years ago?) has made acceptable to do.

Many on the left were overjoyed when Justice Scalia died. I thought overt cheering over that was despicable. Just like this is.

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
Mad Lib President Trump.

You do realize that I at least was responding to the person who posted it, as them ostensibly agreeing with the sentiment, regardless of who said it?

It's this kind of thing that "Great President Trump the Great" (BTW, when did we start using honorifics for our presidents, a la the kings we got rid of 200 years ago?) has made acceptable to do.

Many on the left were overjoyed when Justice Scalia died. I thought overt cheering over that was despicable. Just like this is.

I'm all for a Mad lib honorific title for President Trump.

Our ____________ President Trump.

Purple?
Dismembered?
Unusual?
Disinterested?
Tasty?

Maybe that's how he composes his tweets. Sits down with his youngest son & says, Okay.. Give me an adverb!

Might explain the lack of diversity in his descriptive words. How many times does he end a tweet with "sad."?

F

freekweet mods

Feb 3, 2008
great President Trump :juggle: Man!-if only a guy could channel that sort of conviction into something useful for honest Americans, the country would be a better place.

Premium Features