• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Shredding with your Sweetheart

M

Momma

Jun 20, 2009
In the heart of the Kootenays BC
Here is an article I wrote relating to sledding with your sweetheart. It's been quite a journey.
I was touched this morning. An excited woman messaged me. After reading this article, her husband realized her little 550 fan wasn't going to do the job she needed and set out to get her a new ride.

Have a great day

Trish

http://www.snoriderswest.com/thescoop/article/sledding_with_your_spouse

M

Modedmach1

Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks, Alaska
THat is a great read!!! Thanks for sharing it. My wife goes with me every ride alll year long, I wouldn't want it any other way. She is on here & goes by (woops!!) on the forums. I'll have her read this too. Nothing beats a day or weekend in the mountains with your best friend... :tea:

W

Wish

Apr 30, 2002
Tri Cities, WA
www.staceysdesign.com
Great Article! Couples that play together, stay together! I'm so fortunate to be one of the gals that has a man encouraging her to do everything he does, and I've grown because I have that encouragement! So has our toy inventory though.......:face-icon-small-dis:face-icon-small-hap

T
Dec 20, 2008
Radium, BC
I wouldn't be sledding if it wasn't for my 'sweetheart'. He's not only supportive of my addiction, but he's been a rock for me when it comes to the Betties project that has become my second addiction. His support stretches to all the Betties now...and I think he's the fill-in husband to a few when we're on the mountain. :face-icon-small-ton :face-icon-small-win
I love that I get to see the couple dynamic in some of the video that comes to me too...funny stuff...and so many similarities from couple to couple in how we interact under stress in the mountains. :eek: Lmao!

Last edited:
M

Momma

Jun 20, 2009
In the heart of the Kootenays BC
I wouldn't be sledding if it wasn't for my 'sweetheart'. He's not only supportive of my addiction, but he's been a rock for me when it comes to the Betties project that has become my second addiction. His support stretches to all the Betties now...and I think he's the fill-in husband to a few when we're on the mountain. :face-icon-small-ton :face-icon-small-win
I love that I get to see the couple dynamic in some of the video that comes to me too...funny stuff...and so many similarities from couple to couple in how we interact under stress in the mountains. :eek: Lmao!

Haa ha haa!! The couple Dynamic....
"Why did you hit that tree Trish"..
My answer... "I woke up in the morning and said... hmmm Today I will nail the biggest Tree on the planet"...

The meteor Mine hill climb this year.. the moment I made it up to the top.. I was asking all the sled catchers where my husband was.. I was so scared/excited/scared/excited.. I just fell into his arms shaking.. adrenaline, and overwhelming happiness. I love that we do this together. :rockon::heart:

Premium Features