• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Logan, Ut area

C

cookie-eater

Dec 4, 2007
Hey I am a new person in the area. I live in Logan, Ut. where is the best place to ride around here? I like to hill climb and drop off stuff. I would appreciate the help thanks.

M8Chris

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Hey I am a new person in the area. I live in Logan, Ut. where is the best place to ride around here? I like to hill climb and drop off stuff. I would appreciate the help thanks.

Dude welcome to Logan! there is some great stuff around here. We've got providence canyon about 5 minutes away. and Franklin basin(where I usually go) about 30-40 minutes away. Franklin is definetly the steep and deep always a good time up there. Your more than welcome to come ride with me this winter i'll show you around. Tony Grove is also very popular which is right before franklin basin. P.S. went for a road ride today:cool:

B

Bubba700

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Rexburg ID
Hey Chris, I dunno if you want to take that Idaho Transplant, you may spend a day baby sitting him.... ;)
Just kidding Eater.

Tree Boss

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2009
Franklin County ID
X2 on what M8Chris said, Prov is always fun and so is Franklin Basin, but Tony's Grove gets my vote for the funnest place around here to ride. Just don't tell anyone else:D:eek:

T

TGitt

Feb 16, 2009
Logan, Utah
X2 on what M8Chris said, Prov is always fun and so is Franklin Basin, but Tony's Grove gets my vote for the funnest place around here to ride. Just don't tell anyone else:D:eek:
Couldn't have said it better my self. I absolutely love Tony Grove. But Franklin's always fun.

K
Jan 19, 2008
Utah
Don't bother with logan, drive to monte:D

You are in the heart of GREAT riding.
Cub river/willow flats, Tony grove, Franklin basin, Egan basin, the sinks, BLoomington, endless areas up your way.
Hit us up, I ride logan almost every weekend.

C

cookie-eater

Dec 4, 2007
Thanks guys I didnt think that anyone would give away their secret spots. I will probably hit you guys up on riding later on when I get my sled down here.

P.S. BUBBA- Your not supposed to tell them what I am really like haha... or maybe you are talking about cookie-cutter haha sorry Jaden I had to say that.

Mjunkie

Lifetime Membership
Jan 19, 2008
Ogden, Utah
Uh....hello guys:rolleyes:

Newcomer to the area......Don't you think we should let him in on our best kept secret?

Monte Cristo's the place to go.:face-icon-small-hap

The best thing about Monte is that it really is a secret place, just ask any one of the millions up there on saturdays, they'll tell you the same thing.

Premium Features