• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tobe Helmets

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Just to talk about their quality...I have the "fierce" jacket and it has held together VERY WELL!!!!

I really like it and I fit in well with the kids. LOL

Dude, what are you talking about? You are one of the kids!
BTW Has anybody on here figured out that you are The Stig yet?

In Alticity 5 (I think) when Dan Lang jumps his Lynx of the Lilihammer Olympic ski jump he was actually The Stig for an episode of Top Gear. We weren't allowed to talk about it back then since it was a proprietary type deal. Getting to be The Stig is as cool as actually jumping your sled off an Olympic ski jump I think. (not that I would have the nads to do that anyway!)

Last edited:
I
Nov 21, 2007
Boise, Idaho
LMAO...the Stig AND the Olmsteader!! How do you find time to do anything else during the day?!

Back on topic...if you are looking for any SAWEEEET deals on ToBe gear check out Alticity's ebay link...unbelievable prices and lightning quick shipping.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I was looking at that helmet too. Dang...might have to leave the Do Thrill to my wife and go with a new Do Rock.

On the Skull Candy speakers...are those ear buds or actual speakers?

V

Vboost

Nov 26, 2007
NW Montana
I have both the Do-Thrill and the Do-Rock, great helmets..Do-Thrill fits 509 goggles better but the Do-Rock is more comfortable, you get 2 sets of cheek pads one set with speakers in them..

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
How much do they drown out sled sounds...just curious how they compare to the earplug style that go inside your ears like the skull candy.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I was weedeating for 9 hours the other day. Put in my earbuds and wore shooting muffs. Couldn't hear the weedeater...just felt the vibration.

I could turn my tunes down pretty low. It was awesome.

LOL

Premium Features