For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2018, 08:48 PM
Currently: Having a peaceful easyfeeling... RIP Glenn Frey
Super A has a reputation beyond reputeSuper A has a reputation beyond reputeSuper A has a reputation beyond reputeSuper A has a reputation beyond reputeSuper A has a reputation beyond reputeSuper A has a reputation beyond reputeSuper A has a reputation beyond reputeSuper A has a reputation beyond reputeSuper A has a reputation beyond reputeSuper A has a reputation beyond reputeSuper A has a reputation beyond repute
Default Slp Magnum Force Weights

Hey SLP,

My dealer has a set of the new Magnum Force weights coming for my 2017 800 Axys. The unit is stock with the exception of the SLP silencer. Do you have a recommendation on set up.

Thanks in advance

A

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 12-06-2018, 01:03 PM
Currently: Not set.
SLP has a reputation beyond reputeSLP has a reputation beyond reputeSLP has a reputation beyond reputeSLP has a reputation beyond reputeSLP has a reputation beyond reputeSLP has a reputation beyond reputeSLP has a reputation beyond reputeSLP has a reputation beyond reputeSLP has a reputation beyond reputeSLP has a reputation beyond reputeSLP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super A View Post
Hey SLP,

My dealer has a set of the new Magnum Force weights coming for my 2017 800 Axys. The unit is stock with the exception of the SLP silencer. Do you have a recommendation on set up.

Thanks in advance

A
Hello Super A,

Setup will depend on the elevation you ride and which model AXYS you have. Based on your location of Belgrade, MT I'm going to guess you have an RMK and ride above 6000' and that you have ordered the standard Mag Force Weights (40-150) from your dealer. If that's not the case, please let me know so that I can adjust my recommendations. Track length and gearing will also affect your clutching and may require fine tuning. With your setup right now you want to shoot for 8200-8300 RPM. Add a set screw if you are too high and take one out if you are too low.:

For a 155" track RMK 800:
At 6-8000' I would use a Blue/Pink SLP spring with 3 set screws and one lockset installed.
At 8-10,000' I would use a Blue/Pink SLP spring with 1 set screw and one lockset installed.
At 10-12,000' I would use a Blue/Pink SLP spring with the weights empty and a Black/Purple Spring in the Driven Clutch. If you are more often above 11,000 feet than below, then I would switch to the 40-154 weights as they will give you additional high elevation adjustment.

If you need any other help, please let me know!

Adam Wood
Sales Manager, SLP
adam@slp.cc

Rate this post: Yes | No