• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Trying to jet an Aerocharged 1998 Skidoo 670

Hi my name is Brad and I'm from Manitoba Canada. I'm new to this whole forum thing so bear with me as I explain what I'm working with. I bought a 1998 Skidoo Summit 670 with an aerocharger kit installed on it and right now its jetted for 4000 feet on low boost and 5000 feet on high boost. What I'm trying to do is figure out a safe starting point for the main jets. My elevation is 1343 and the sled has a fattypipe on it, 37mm carbs with powerjet added, a supplemental fuel pump run off a small battery that's tucked away, there's a pressurestat that sense when there is boost in the airbox that kicks on the fuel pump pressurizes the fuel linesgoing to the floats bowls where two small ports are tapped into the bottom of the floatbowls..when it pressurizes the extra fuel comes out there through a small tube up and around and comes out a jet that sticks down in the carb inlet. To equalize pressure there aretubes that run from the top of the airbox to either side of the carbs and to the top cap above the carb slides and another set of hoses running into the caps above the exhaust valves to equalize pressure. The only other thing that I'm aware of is that its being run on Av gas and I'm going to use Torco %100 synthetic oil run with the injection system. The pilot jet right now is a #30 and the main jets are #370

X
Oct 8, 2009
Call bryce kendrick at force turbo in westhaven Utah. He will be able to help you. I am not sure how many people in here will be able to answer that given your unique setup. Another person to call is turbo doc inc in Ogden Utah and speak to Steve packer. He has likely built more aerocharger specific carb sleds than anyone I know.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Yes, Steve Packer is the the man.

You MIGHT consider talking to Wayde Johnson in Hazelton Idaho. He goes by Turbotater on here.

Premium Features