• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Spare Gas

ARCTIC

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Boise, Idaho
JMCX, I just edited my location. Lost mine in the pilot peak area about 3 or 4 years ago. I was in a hole looking for fresh powder that day and I don’t think many people have ever been in there.

skidooboy

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
central lower michigan
anyone have the part number for the smaller linq can? is this still available? was told the smaller can may not be available, anymore. wish i could find the old rev mount brackets, still have a can and straps, just need the steel tunnel L brackets to mount to another sled. Ski

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
Skidoo 11L fuel caddy, BCA mtnpro bag, mounted with linq system and CSP brackets.
This is what i would like to doo.
Except run only the bag close to the seat 90% of the time and move it back and put the gas can up front when i need to carry gas 10% of the time.

Tahoepow

Lifetime Membership
Aug 7, 2012
North shore Lake Tahoe
I just talked with Dave at Cheetah Factory Racing (CFR). They build all kinds of cool stuff outta BC Canada. Including tunnel racks and aftermarket handlebars. Good stuff. I use a CFR rack with a dual ski mounts on my summit XM with no problems. I don't run fast with skis on the back in the whoops either. Most of the time I just strap a bag in the rack and rally that way with no skis. 2 pairs of powder skis and poles with 2 guys is taxing on the machine.
I purchased a 165 alpha for this season and am installing my old ski rack which holds a fuel container as well. The alpha tunnel seemed pretty basic with only the bumper to reinforce. Dave mentioned the tunnels are strong on the Arctic Cats its the rivets where the tunnel attaches to the "body" under the seat that can loosen up and fail. So unless there is a brace that spans over that area it might not do any good?? Not sure either way, just keep an eye on those rivets.

Premium Features