• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2017 Ski-Doo Summit Rev Wilson Prewitt's First Impression

R
Feb 29, 2016
Washington has 3ft of fresh.
Can i ride the new doo?

GS6

Send some our way... spring is here but it is two months early!

Sounds like you have to be really special to ride the new Doo. So how special are you? Special Olympics special like snowmobiler and grandma? That is the level of special it is probably going to take...

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
Washington has 3ft of fresh.
Can i ride the new doo?

GS6

They will let you ride the new doo, but you have put on your rose colored glasses, and drink a quart of doolaid before you go, so you will bring back a great "ride report" to them :)

Annndddd....if you say the right things, you get a whole years supply of free doolaid :)

P

Peevo

Feb 2, 2010
Sweden
I'm going to ride the new 850 this Friday. Tell me if you want to know something about it that I can help you find out. I'm not very much biased or paid for doing this. Just my dealer that offered me this opportunity.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
I'm going to ride the new 850 this Friday. Tell me if you want to know something about it that I can help you find out. I'm not very much biased or paid for doing this. Just my dealer that offered me this opportunity.

Can you ghost ride it down a hill? Oh lets say about 100 meters into a 1 meter radius tree and report back how much damage it does to the sled? I tend to ghost ride my sleds into trees and am very curious on how much damage this is going to cause on the 2 new Gen 4's I have snow checked. Cheers and greetings to Sweden!

P

Peevo

Feb 2, 2010
Sweden
Oh I dont think we have 1 meter radius trees in Sweden. Or that long downhills either. Did that **** in Alpine, WY once. 5 meter ghost ride in steep terrain with me on right in the biggest spruce in Wyoming. Even cracked the headlights on that XM.

S

snowmobiler

Nov 26, 2001
weird.maybe that one has a problem or blown engine.or newbies are wrecking to many.

VittMaxx

Premium Member
Apr 14, 2014
Can you pls share your thoughts how this new beast sidehills on both sides? If you stop it during sidehill and do a quick restart.....how snappy it will be? will you feel that this Gen 4 also tends to go with the nose up during sidehilling like the previous XM sleds? Thanks !

VittMaxx

Premium Member
Apr 14, 2014
Oh I dont think we have 1 meter radius trees in Sweden. Or that long downhills either. Did that **** in Alpine, WY once. 5 meter ghost ride in steep terrain with me on right in the biggest spruce in Wyoming. Even cracked the headlights on that XM.
And could you pls compare Gen4 with your current sled?:face-icon-small-win

Hawkeye

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Toledo, Iowa
Out of curiosity, what is your position with BRP?

looks like an after thought, oops forgot the battery, lets cover it up with a tunnel bag?????

Premium Features