• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 Release... What's coming our way on the 17th?

BLSDEEP

Lifetime Membership
Dec 18, 2007
Bozeman
Sorry boys, but that pic says nothing to me other than tall, clear flatland windshield and flatlander bling like fancy lightbulbs.

If that's a snowbike (which it's not), it must be some frickin wide and have the first windshield I've ever seen on an offroad bike.

YOU GUYS ARE ALL WRONG!!!!
Polaris is introducing a new Helmet!!!
Baaa haaaa haaa!!

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
YOU GUYS ARE ALL WRONG!!!!
Polaris is introducing a new Helmet!!!
Baaa haaaa haaa!!
ahahaha no doubt....new helmet and goggle lineup! I see the line!!!

Honest question to the people who see a snowbike in that picture....how many times have you seen a bigfoot and/or sasquatch?

F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
Factory turbo with four year bumper to bumper warranty, 174 three inch 2.8 track... 20000$$ 200hp...:amen:

Be the mountain sled we talk about for the next generation

X

xc6rider

Jan 12, 2009
Iowa
Im still wondering what replacement pistons ill be putting in my '12...

But, hopefully they come up with something for you guys to R&D next year! :clap2:

snowdog484

Lifetime Membership
Mar 18, 2009
Winsted, MN
I'm guessing hefty overhaul to the flatlanders and new powerplant for the rmk. New rmk chassis for 2016. Can't do it all at once, they like to give it to us one piece at a time.

MTsled3

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2012
Belgrade, Montana
I think that since it says something BIG is coming, it is going to be the 1000cc 4 stroke from the rzr everyone's been talkin about, and they're putting it in a slightly modified proride chassis. And hopefully it stays in the trail sleds, unless they turbo it, which isn't unrealistic since they've done it before, they've just gotta get it light enough for mountain riders to want one

m1kflyingtiger

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2010
Soldotna, AK
I think that since it says something BIG is coming, it is going to be the 1000cc 4 stroke from the rzr everyone's been talkin about, and they're putting it in a slightly modified proride chassis. And hopefully it stays in the trail sleds, unless they turbo it, which isn't unrealistic since they've done it before, they've just gotta get it light enough for mountain riders to want one
I'd jump on that motor in a pro rmk in a heartbeat. Especially if it had a factory turbo and I didn't have to put one on. I'd even deal with up to probably a 50 lbs weight gain for that.

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
X2, and they will own this segment of the sport if it's a CVT with ± 100hp @ approx. 250 pounds

L O L :suspicious: :face-icon-small-con

So a company that's never even built a dirtbike, is somehow going to come out with a snow bike that weighs the same as a KTM 450 XCW, but has double the HP, + a CVT + a track?? Not sure I share that vision.....

Last edited:
Premium Features