• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Zbroz Racing K.I.S.S. Coupler for SR Viper longtracks Suspension

Z

Zbroz Racing

Dec 19, 2007
Utah
www.zbrozracing.com
Hello everyone we have a new product for helping keep the big boosted sleds under control without buying an aftermarket skid. Simple bolt on kit that is adjustable from stock (No coupling) or gradually increasing depending on the block position. This kit is for the Pro climb/ SR Viper chassis and rail set ups. $169.00

Kiss Coupler.jpg DSC_0007.jpg

Last edited:

Powder Man

Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2009
Kennewick wa
Do you know if this would work on a nytro with Yamaha oem lightweight kit? It converts the arms to arctic cat float style arms.

Z

Zbroz Racing

Dec 19, 2007
Utah
www.zbrozracing.com
Question

Do you know if this would work on a nytro with Yamaha oem lightweight kit? It converts the arms to arctic cat float style arms.

The side brackets are build so they will fit a bunch of rails but this kit is specific to the Cat rails and rear skid. I'm sure it could be fitted to the Nytro rail and such and if it uses the cat rear arms then the set up would be the same as the cat. Based on what you are saying I would say yes it would work.

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
Do you guys offer a replacement rear shock for the Cat skid? The current air shock is very limited in its abilities.

Vertical-Extreme

Lifetime Membership
Sep 15, 2008
Airdrie, Alberta
www.airdriejudo.ca
Do you guys offer a replacement rear shock for the Cat skid? The current air shock is very limited in its abilities.

Neil I know they had one for the M series skid, it was night and day better than the float. for a while I ran the z broz skid shocks, and OVS coupler on my Tm8 and pulled all the Airport chutes without a crazy amount of ski lift.

Climbmax

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2001
Big Mountains of B.C.

Yes they do.......Coil over with Reservoir. I have one in my sled along with the Coupler now.......very impressed. Improved ride as well.
Loving the ZBroz package :)

Safe sledding
RS

Z

Zbroz Racing

Dec 19, 2007
Utah
www.zbrozracing.com
Parts in stock now with the minor changes

Hello everyone we have a new product for helping keep the big boosted sleds under control without buying an aftermarket skid. Simple bolt on kit that is adjustable from stock (No coupling) or gradually increasing depending on the block position. This kit is for the Pro climb/ SR Viper chassis and rail set ups. $169.00

Just wanted to post some new updated images with the plastic blocks.

Z

Zbroz Racing

Dec 19, 2007
Utah
www.zbrozracing.com
We listen

Now your cooking with bean oil!

Honestly the change to plastic was more due to the welding causing some strength issues to the cross shaft. We did get some feedback from guys wanting something other than the aluminum block so it worked out good. I never saw my aluminum block causing damage but that perception was there so the plastic block resolves that. Really like the final product now and we are happy to get some on the snow with guys. I actually see a small ride improvement with the block on a lower coupling setting for trail use. Maybe some 144 users will find this useful on crossover sleds too?

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Honestly the change to plastic was more due to the welding causing some strength issues to the cross shaft. We did get some feedback from guys wanting something other than the aluminum block so it worked out good. I never saw my aluminum block causing damage but that perception was there so the plastic block resolves that. Really like the final product now and we are happy to get some on the snow with guys. I actually see a small ride improvement with the block on a lower coupling setting for trail use. Maybe some 144 users will find this useful on crossover sleds too?

Will you please make this block for the Polaris Pro..... Thank you:face-icon-small-hap

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
We have actually started on the Pro version. Major issue to the pro is the extension stopper that extends out the back. We are looking at how to get around this and make a simple kit that will be reasonably priced.

Awesome! If you guys did one of your rear shocks and this block it would be the ticket for the turbo sleds and 99 percent of the time all anyone needs to keep front down. I did an assault rear shock and it made a big difference, this block would be great for those couple big climbs ya hit a day

Premium Features