• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

POW Vid #2 Brand New Day

K
Oct 14, 2010
the more i see these turbo sled the more i want one, is the weight of sled that big of a issue. looks like it was light as a feather on the video:face-icon-small-ton

T

TRUEBLUEMAX

Aug 4, 2010
Hooper, Utah
I don't think the weight of the sled is that big of a deal but just about any sled feels light as a feather in snow like that.

Awesome vids. Keep em comin. Nothing like a good bluebird day is there?

M
Jan 14, 2004
the more i see these turbo sled the more i want one, is the weight of sled that big of a issue. looks like it was light as a feather on the video:face-icon-small-ton

Just last year we heard "Those 4 stroke turbos are useless and heavy and can only point and shoot" till we took the dude out and schooled him bad, now he's shopping. Once you ride a properly set up turbo sled you will NEVER go back. EVER.

M5

M
Jan 14, 2004
We messed up uploading the first video but this one is up in HD so if your computer will handle it change the 480 to 720 then go full screen. Seemed to take forever to upload to Youtube but we just checked and it uploaded in HD after all.

M5

Premium Features