• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My Nypex

H

HDEMWET

Nov 19, 2010
i live in swastika, ont. canada
awesome job, truly everything was thought of, everything looks like it was meant to be on there, not half-***-edly pieced together. i shudder to think at how much it set you back.... but you cant put a price on fun factor. did you have to order a larger suit to accomodate for the woody factor?

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
It doesn't exactly fit in nicely:face-icon-small-win Quite a bit of work involved that I'll let Paul reveal if he chooses, I don't feel it's my place. I will say the 4 cyl in the Nytro chasis just feels so right.

It just looks so clean. . . . on my shopping list. . . . Nytro chassis. . . . rx1 motor. I think if I can get the vector motor in the rev chassis I can probally get the rx1 motor in the nytro. Would be a fun project.

Z

Zipperno

Jan 9, 2008
Nordkjosbotn, Norway
I'm running 9:1 with a gt30r turbo. 1/2 pump 1/2 112 race. I'll end up running around 19-20 psi at our elevation with 1/2 pump/race. Next year when I have a little more time I'm going to build a timing map to run full pump at 18-19 psi with the same compression.

Absolutly awsome sled!!! How did you get the 9:1 CR? What pistons and headgasket?

I have a set of Impulse CP pistons(9.25:1) and with the cometic .030" Im down to maybe 9.1:1?

P

prowlerk

Dec 3, 2007
Okotoks
I've seen alot of nice builds over the last couple years, clearly in my opinion this one is my favorite. Great detail from top to bottom, good job! Hope it runs as good as it looks!

Premium Features