• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pro Ride Accesorries @ Sled Solutions

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Skinz Pro Ride Front Bumper $195.95

SPGPolarisProRide-RushFrontBumperPFB300-BK.jpg

SPGPolarisProRide-RushFrontBumperPFB300-BKCut.jpg

Skinz Float Plate $110

Pictures Coming Soon!

EZC Dash Remounts $62.95

ezc_dual-internet.jpg

Vent Kits

Coming Soon!

WRP Mountain TUFF running boards $189.95

Coming Soon

AirFrame Running Boards $439.95
(actual product picture coming soon)
SPGPolarisIQAirFrameRunningBoard-1.jpg

Skinz Airframe Seats $479.99
(actual product picture coming soon)
SPGPolarisIQAirFrameSeatKitwithPakP.jpg

Sled Solutions E-Series Tunnel Bags: Max ($179.95) and Mini (159.95)
SSES2MAXOPEN.jpg

SSES2_WEB.jpg

T

theshadowrider

Jan 27, 2010
Welds

Bumper looks nice, but those weld's could use a little help. Maybe it's the camera right?

Last edited:

Snodawg

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Selah, WA
Bumper looks nice, but those weld's could use a little help. Maybe is the camera right?

X2
Should be a nice clean, uniform TIG weld.
For the kind of money you pay, they should be hiring some of the best welders using the best equipment. Don't mind paying top dollar for a top dollar job.

V

volcano buster

Nov 26, 2007
Stayton Oregon
That weld job was the first thing that caught my eye. Second was the large gaping holes where the bumper tubes extend back into the cowling. Photos of stock bumpers show some plastic covers to block off these areas.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Bumper looks nice, but those weld's could use a little help. Maybe it's the camera right?

X2
Should be a nice clean, uniform TIG weld.
For the kind of money you pay, they should be hiring some of the best welders using the best equipment. Don't mind paying top dollar for a top dollar job.

That weld job was the first thing that caught my eye. Second was the large gaping holes where the bumper tubes extend back into the cowling. Photos of stock bumpers show some plastic covers to block off these areas.

Guys, Skinz has some of the most technologically advanced tig welders available not to mention very qualified welding techs. The pictures you see are prototype pictures done on a RUSH not a RMK which explains the large holes in the front.

They just purchased a RMK Assault and are in the process of building up all the production pieces for pictures. As soon as I have them they will be posted.

I would think by now you guys should know that SKINZ = QUALITY and anything that doesn't look good is either a camera angle, lighting or a proto-type or all of the above. I like to get these pictures out as soon as possible even if they are proto's so that you guys can plan accordingly.

Have no fear.....the production pieces will be real "purdy like"!

So the myth has been busted....the picture you see is in fact a very poor lit proto type picture on a Rush, not a PRODUCTION bumper on a Pro Ride RMK.

:face-icon-small-hap Just having fun with you guys.

I'll have actual production photos soon....stay tuned.

Snodawg

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Selah, WA
:face-icon-small-hap
I kinda figured that was the case. I have never purchased anything from SPG, but I did spend some time on their website last night after making my last post. It does look like a quality product. Do you know if they will be at the Puyallup show? Also, do you know if the knee pads for the RMK will be the same ones as the Rush? I like the knee pads, but don't care for the side pads on the tank.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
:face-icon-small-hap
I kinda figured that was the case. I have never purchased anything from SPG, but I did spend some time on their website last night after making my last post. It does look like a quality product. Do you know if they will be at the Puyallup show? Also, do you know if the knee pads for the RMK will be the same ones as the Rush? I like the knee pads, but don't care for the side pads on the tank.

They will not but we usually do FREE shipping on orders during that weekend so if you don't find what you want you can order it from us and not pay shipping.

The Kneepads will be different and I'm not sure yet what they'll look like.

A
Nov 30, 2007
alaska
They will not but we usually do FREE shipping on orders during that weekend so if you don't find what you want you can order it from us and not pay shipping.

The Kneepads will be different and I'm not sure yet what they'll look like.

When is this free shiping goin to happen? and does it include all 50 states?

D

doobie

Oct 13, 2008
Cochrane ab
so if your worried about the look of a weld, your not planning on using the bumper for what its made for (tree bashing) keep the stocker then. Gotta love those people who put every avalible after market shiny object on there sled and stand around and talk about how good it looks or go up and down a hill on a wide open face. The bumper looks great keep up the good work guys. i'll be getting one for sure and run it thru the bush i might add.

Premium Features