• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

welcome back slow-west its been awhile!!!

J

jaysonfreerider

Jul 18, 2008
Troy, MT
everyday it takes me a million trys to get onto the forum page. Sometimes i really dont even want to get on here because of it!:mad:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
The Database Server got upgraded this afternoon, which means the "DataBase Error" that you have been seeing all summer is now GONE.

Next we will work on the main server that hosts the site.

I am sorry, but this just takes time to get worked out.

jsledder

Lifetime Membership
Jul 9, 2001
SD
www.outdoorsupplyonline.com
I've noticed a noticeable improvement tonight......

You keep saying it has nothing to do with the new features, but it wasn't nearly this slow last winter during the busiest of times.

There are other forums I frequent that have the same setup, and some are just nasty azz slow, but they have some huge banner ads and animated advertisements and once they put them on it just took forever to do anything. They are no longer in my favorites, so what good does it do those companies if they pay for the ad space and then it drags the site down so slow that people go to another one???

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
Might be a little premature to say it, but SW does seem to be behaving better since noon today.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
After we upgraded the Database server this afternoon, we offloaded as much as we could from the SnoWest server over onto the database server, and the results have been TERRIFIC.

I know I keep asking the same thing over and over again.

But have a little faith guys!
We really are working on all of this!!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I was on my way to breaking this addiction............ And you come along and suck me right back in!!!!!

:beer;:beer;
THANK YOU for the compliment.
I promise I will do my best to make this place MORE FUN and MORE ENTERTAINING than ever before.

S

shortstop20

Nov 26, 2007
South Dakota
After we upgraded the Database server this afternoon, we offloaded as much as we could from the SnoWest server over onto the database server, and the results have been TERRIFIC.

I know I keep asking the same thing over and over again.

But have a little faith guys!
We really are working on all of this!!

It takes time, I understand that. Behind ya all the way Chief. :beer;

Premium Features