• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 RMK 800 Injector Wiring Diagram

ndmtnsledder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
ND
I have injectors out of a 2013 Pro RMK 600 after some testing and swapping around I determined the PTO side injector is not working or plugged. I'm assuming its plugged because the sled is a spare and sat for 2 years unused. Before I send them off to be cleaned I was wondering if there is a way to test them. I looked through my service manual and the diagram and the injector connection lacks any info on what wires do what. I can trace which two wires go to the injector itself but still would need to know what voltage it should be running at and polarity. One wire is Red with blue stripe and the other is blue with white stripe. If anyone has any info on this I would really appreciate it.

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
On the back of the 2013 Pro-Ride schematic page is wire termination table. You'll need a magnifying glass to read it, but it will tell you each wire color and what it's for in the injector/TPS harness.

I'm going to guess, based off that the TPS is a 5VDC system, that the injectors are 5VDC as well.

Here's a picture I just took of the termination table.

ndmtnsledder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
ND
Your not kidding on the magnifying glass. I don't know why I didn't notice the backside. Thank you. I was able to get the injectors to cycle with a battery and used a can of aerosol cleaner with some hose attached from the injector to it. Pressurized the injector and cycled it in short bursts with the battery and got my PTO side injector unplugged and flowing nice. I ran a bit of cleaner through the Mag side to for good measure. Put it all back togethor and its running great now.

Premium Features