• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 Pro Rmk 600 MDS Kurt's Review

B
Feb 12, 2010
This sled was my wife's for the last few years until I sold my M8000. When it was stock, I was very unhappy with the low end throttle response, but once the track was spinning it could go nearly everywhere an 800 could. I did some research and ended up spending about a grand (instead of selling and buying an 800). I put in an MDS 13.1 high compression head, MDS clutch setup, Kurt's gear down kit (used), and GGB mountain can.... WOW, what a difference. The sled is now a little monster--very capable and reliable. Throttle response is completely cured... when you hit the throttle their is no waiting for the track to get moving anymore. Here is a link to a video of it in West Yellowstone a couple weeks back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gma8nWDl7mU&t

M

miko700

Dec 16, 2009
Washington cascade concrete
I have a 2015 600 i bought for my daughter ....... i like yer style....i also noticed the stage 3 from slp looked like a nice kick for about a grand also...both seem to put it at right about the same hp as an eight.....i know i liked ridin! it this year along with the eight....

Premium Features