• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 Pro RMK Differences with Pics!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
P

pura vida

Nov 26, 2007
Right after the Wasilla store opened, I had heard that it was worth driving to the Willow store still, but with Chris working at the Wasilla store for a while maybe still. It is probably much better. If I had to buy another sled it would. It would be whatever store Chris was working at.

chris works at both stores. they are by far and above the best poo dealer around. probably in the state although i can't say that for a fact as i haven't dealt with all of them. although, keep in mind, if you ("you", as in anyone on the forum) walk into any store (doesn't have to be sled related) with a sh!t attitude, expecting to get screwed, i'm guessing you won't have the best experience.

pv

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
Looks good!!! And I do love the Green on your assault.. How has it held up.. We'll have to hook up sometime for a rip..

die hard poo

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2008
Kenai, AK
Looks good!!! And I do love the Green on your assault.. How has it held up.. We'll have to hook up sometime for a rip..

Thanks! Ya I did love the matte green. The Plastidip didn't last at all. I ended up wrapping it in vinyl. It held up much better. I did sell that sled though and now have the 14' pro. And ya hit me up and we can tear it up!
The old beast:

And the new one stock, working on making it unique:

A

A.L

Jan 17, 2012
How are you darkening the headlight lens? That looks killer.

I went to my tinting guy.
jesy3ygy.jpg

He recommended using exterior tint. It's a bit thicker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rick!

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
as the heat bake on most powder coatings is about the same temp as the heat treat will dissappear from the heat treated aluminum alloys, which is about 1/2 it's strength.

At 390F for around 30 minutes, 6061-T6 doesn't usually weaken and often times increases its strength a little due to the accelerated aging. Strained hardened aluminums nearly always lose a bit of strength in a paint bake oven.

An oven turned up to 425 to do thick parts may alter the above results... YMetalMV

Premium Features